Offer

Buy Old DD Serials from WebmallIndia.com .Use Promotion code DDAUG11, Get 15% Off.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Captain Vyom

India also tried its hands at producing Sci-Fi serials and with a good measure of success. Captain Vyom was one such serial with Milind Soman starring as the protagonist title character along with Tom Alter. Set in the futuristic setting of 2220 A.D. when mankind has conquered the solar system and is looking to capture new frontiers, the world is ruled by a government whose headquarter is based in Delhi. The prison in this era is based on Io, which is a moon of Jupiter and contains the worst criminals. When a meteor strikes Io, the criminals are set loose and Captain Vyom (who is the captain of his spaceship ULKA and its crew) is assigned the task of securing them back. The series enjoyed a fair amount of fan following back in the mid nineties when it aired 54 episodes on DD National.

Captain Vyom - T V Series




25 comments:

  1. hello
    i was wandering about how to find captain vyom tv serial if you where i can get those please post the same of email me on veersay@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. and if u find it can u plz plz mail me the links at rockwithapoorv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindly mail me too at pallavi.sinha89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. also me to kailsah.kapoor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. mee too dondavis911@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. plz mail me too at pritha_bose89@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. plz mail me too at kd.beled@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. also to me too....its sks3179@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a big fan of this fantasy serial from my childhood.
    Please send me the link or if you have a dvd I will buy it. Vishalakah.jaiswal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. fan of this fantasy serial plz mail me navjot.chandi9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want all the episodes of captain vyom..it was my fav show...i can pay watever required amount for that...my number is 9990782423...email : gaurav.gupta_007@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want all the episodes of captain vyom..it was my fav show...i can pay watever required amount for that...my number is 9990782423...email : gaurav.gupta_007@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also want this.
    let me know at ankitdhimancr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also want show's dvd or video link plz send it to me on dpkkr37@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. dear fellow fans our prayers have been answered. the makers of capt.vyom show has finally decide to upload the episodes on youtube . Check this channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5NzeBYGH2ppEHtCZoGwb7Q?spf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Niranjan here only 17 episode can you suggest where I can find remaining episode. My mil id is shaahid.khan07@gmail.com please help me on that.

      Thanks
      Shahid

      Delete
  17. helo frend hw r u?
    if u find dvd ya video all episode so plz send this my E-mail address (mdahva gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can find only 4 episodes online..please suggest where I can find rest of the episodes.. My I'd is jhonmiller24@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can find captain vyom only 16epi. Please suggest where I can find all episodes My ID is
    Baigshahzar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I find only 17 episode on YouTube can anyone suggest where I can find remaining serials.

    ReplyDelete